7 Resources to Make Your Life Easier
Clients often ask me for resources to help them get organized, change their mindset, and to manage their businesses and personal lives more efficiently. As a coach, I make it my business to have a long list of resources on hand to refer my clients to as needed. Before I refer any type of service, I experience it for myself. Here is my list of top favorite services to streamline your life.
- Reading: There are so many books to read and so little time. If you want to read the newest nonfiction book on the NYT’s best seller list, or you are looking for ways to change your mindset, or only work 4 hours per week, then check out Blinkist. With over 2,000 titles of the world’s best nonfiction, Blinkist distills the books down into key insight summaries that you can read or listen to in 15 minutes or less. You can visit Satori Webmaster Academy for a detailed review of the Blinkist service and some tips on how to use it effectively.
- Writing: For content creation ranging from emails to articles, Grammarly is your personal desktop editor that does far more than basic spell check. This tool lives on your desktop and works for all of your editorial needs and includes an online feature to use on social media.
- Arithmetic: If you aren’t telling your money where to go at the beginning of each month, chances are you may end up with more month than money. Everydollar is a powerful online tool to help you set your budget so that you can take control of your money, pay off debt, and achieve your financial goals.
- Money Matters: Many people have a hard time living within their means. Money can be a major cause of stress and strife in their relationships. Financial Peace University offers a money class that delivers a framework to have a better relationship with money, so that you can feel empowered and stop living beyond your means. I recommend the in person course.
- Love: To have a fulfilling and sustaining relationship it’s important to understand how your partner not only gives but receives love. The 5 Love Languages online assessment with help you to quickly determine your partner’s love language so that you can start expressing love in a way that is meaningful to them.
- Loving Deeper: Worldwide Marriage Encounter is the largest pro-marriage organization in the world and promotes Weekend experiences for couples who want to make their good marriage even better.
- Scheduling: Effectively managing your time is important in business and personal relationships. To be more productive, eliminate the back and forth of scheduling with clients and use a system to do it for you. With Acuity, clients can see your real-time calendar availability, self-select the time that works best for them, and easily book (and pay for!) their own appointments in advance, sparing you 89%* of current headaches, mix-ups & grunts of frustration.
Having tools to be effective can help you to streamline your life so that you can spend more time doing the things that are truly important to you. I encourage you to research these resources for yourself and see if they are a good fit for you. If you are interested in learning more tips about ways to up-level your life, please contact me for a 30-minute complimentary discovery session. I look forward to hearing from you.