Speaking and Professional Development
- Do your seminars and workshops sizzle and create a buzz?
- Are your events creating a visible impact, inspiring attendees to work toward their stated goals?
- Is your group excited about attending and participating?
Whether you are looking for a professional workshop series, a speaker for an event, or someone who can create workshops, Gretchen Hydo is a credentialed professional coach who is skilled at dynamic presentation. Fully engaged audiences experience meaningful changes. Session attendees will see immediate improvements in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and forward momentum in creating and attaining their goals. Gretchen creates a tailored speeches and workshop series based on the company’s needs and goals. With a background in PR and Marketing, Gretchen was a speech writer for over 15 years and her skills have translated into bringing dynamic learning opportunities for professional growth to her clients.
Possible Topics Include:
- Let’s Talk Money: What Are You Worth?
- Leading Like a Woman in a Man’s World
- Confident Communication: The Key To Sales
- Breaking Free From Your Inner Critic
- Quieting the Overcrowded Mind: Stopping the Chatter
- Practical Tips for Professional Communication
- Verbal and Nonverbal Communication: Are Your Words and Body Aligned?
- Stepping Into Your Essence: Who Are You When You Walk Into a Room?
- Finding Your Life’s Purpose
- Work-Life Balance: What Do You Need To Let Go Of?
- Releasing Your Limiting Beliefs
- The Power of Won’t: When Saying “No” Is A Game-Changer
- Spirituality: There Has To Be More Than This
- How to Write an Effective Pitch
As a certified professional coach, I am adept at providing a suite of tools to break down barriers and ignite passions. I am a frequent speaker, trainer, and executive coach at Universal Music and Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, and have been featured in numerous A-list publications.