Unlock Your Life Events To Get A Taste Of This Secret-Breaking Work.
Inspired by the book, Break Free from Your Dirty Little Secrets, a New You in 10 Secret-Breaking Stages and it’s companion journal, Tell Your Secret: Empowering Exercises to Release Your Negative Narrative, Build Self Esteem and Unlock Your Life.
The Importance of Unlocking Your Life
Break the Rules and Unlock Your Life
Thursday, April 20th at 5:30pm - 7:30pm PT
In this session, we will explore the topic of rules and who decides them for us. We will discuss how rules shape our lives and how they can turn us into secret keepers if they are not rules that we have chosen for ourselves. Rules are beliefs that were passed down to you or that you picked up by society, religious institutions, or educational facilities.
Some common example are:
- Be a good girl / Boys don’t cry
- Money doesn’t grow on trees
- Your dream will never pay the bills
- Always be a size 2
- Women who make more than their partner will get divorced
- Successful men don’t stay home and raise kids
We will also look at the labels that you may have taken on as an identity (good girl, procrastinator, shy, bully, responsible, successful, the black sheep, lazy) and how they hold us back from being who we are and living the life that we really want.
Throughout the session, we will emphasize the importance of not people-pleasing and prioritizing our own needs and wants. By doing so, we can create a kick-ass life for ourselves that aligns with our values, beliefs, and unique qualities.
- Understand the impact of rules: Recognize how rules can shape our lives and influence our choices.
- Challenge limiting labels: Identify the labels that we carry and how they hold us back from being our true selves while learning strategies to overcome these limitations.
- Evaluate external rules: Examine common examples of rules that have been imposed on us by society or loved ones and evaluate if they align with our values and beliefs.
- Identify your own rules: Learn how to question the rules you live by and identify your own rules for your life, based on your unique values, beliefs, and desires.
- Embrace your individuality: Emphasize the importance of living authentically and embracing your individuality, without letting societal norms or other people’s expectations hold you back.
By implementing these takeaways from the workshop, you can gain the tools and strategies you need to live life on your own terms, break free from limiting beliefs and labels, and prioritize your own happiness and well-being.
Shed Your Secrets and Unlock Your Life
Saturday, May 13th at 11:00am - 1:00pm PT
Millions of people suffer daily under shame and guilt from their secrets, often nasty, thoughts they have about others, the hidden dislike they have towards themselves, or actions they have taken like the abortion, the bankruptcy, or the affair. These secrets deliver a 1-2-3 punch to our collective gut: the secret action (what “terrible thing” you did), the story you built around that action that has now become a negative belief about who you are (critical narrative), and the big secret (the why) that drove you to take that action in the first place. Both big and small, these insidious secrets gather momentum and create false narratives that turn into the lies we believe about ourselves and even cause us to become physically, emotionally, and spiritually sick.
Our negative narrative is one of the most damaging parts of the secret because it keeps us locked up internally. We start to believe the lies the mind tells us about not being good enough, being unlovable, and not being worthy and we stay in place trading in great living for the safety of good enough.
You might be thinking, but Gretchen, I don’t have any secrets. If I followed you around for 24-hours and had access to all of your thoughts, I promise you that you have secrets.
During this workshop you will identify the secrets that you are keeping and the impact they have on your life. You will explore the false stories that you have been telling yourself about who you are, and the negative beliefs and emotions that have been holding you back.
- Understand the one-two-three punch of secret keeping and how it affects your sense of self and relationships.
- Learn strategies for letting go of secrets and embracing authenticity and self-acceptance.
- Develop a roadmap for shedding your secrets and living an authentic life.
- Connect with others who are also on the journey towards living an authentic life.
- Leave the workshop with actionable steps to take towards living a more fulfilling and empowered life.
Unlock Your Professional Potential: Understanding How Your Negative Narrative and Secret Thinking May Be Holding You Back
Wednesday, June 21st at 5:30pm - 6:30pm PT
Are you seeking to advance in your career but find yourself held back by self-doubt and negative beliefs? Do you dream of becoming a thought leader or entrepreneur but struggle to take the necessary steps? Join us for an interactive workshop, to uncover the reasons behind your limitations and explore how your personal narrative and secret thinking may be hindering your professional growth.
In this workshop, you will identify the hidden beliefs that may be sabotaging your progress, such as “I’m not good enough” or “I don’t deserve it.” By defining your personal narrative, you can begin to take lasting steps towards changing your career path and direction. You will also gain tools to unlock your secret thinking, empowering you to break free from limiting beliefs and step into a bigger container.
- Recognize and reframe their personal narrative to support their professional growth.
- Identify and overcome self-doubt and negative beliefs that may be holding them back.
- Learn techniques for uncovering and confronting their unconscious biases and secret thinking.
- Understand the importance of building a strong support network to aid in their professional development.
- Appreciate that growth and change are ongoing processes and how to remain committed to their own development over time.
Whether you are seeking a new role, promotion, or entrepreneurial venture, this workshop will help you understand why you may be holding yourself back and give you the tools to unlock your full potential. Join us to unlock your potential and take your career to the next level.
You don’t have to live with the weight of your secrets and negative self-beliefs any longer. By joining these transformative workshops, you can start to break free from the cycle of shame and guilt and move towards a life of authenticity and self-acceptance. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with your future self, set intentions backed by committed actions, and live with greater purpose and fulfillment.
Special Pricing: Purchase 3 workshops for $125. Email [email protected] for details.
Unfiltered Conversations That Empower And Inspire Real-Change
Day, Date, and Time Details:
TUESDAYS EITHER 12PM PT OR 5PM PT
For a list of dates for these free 60 minute sessions, and to sign up, register below.