From Client Enrollment to the Close.
Build Your Six Figure Sales Strategy Start to Finish.
You're a coach.
In Stairway to Six: Build Your Six Figure Sales Strategy Start to Finish, Master Certified Coach Gretchen Hydo will walk you step by step through becoming a master at client creation and business strategy so you can sell out your coaching practice over and over.
During this 6-month program, you’ll learn how to:
- Fill your new client consults.
- Ace the client enrollment process.
- Create daily business practices to up-level your income and your coaching skills.
- Sell through service so clients are searching for you—not the other way around.
- And, you will earn 40 hours of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) to use towards renewing your ICF credentials. (11 Core Competency + 29 Resource Development)
Other than working with Gretchen one-on-one, the Stairway to Six program is the best way to learn from an experienced six-figure coach alongside other like-minded coaches.
You’ll get direct access to Gretchen through two full-day sessions, up to two 2-hour live online sessions each month (mix of daytime and evening sessions, all recorded), built-in bonus sessions, and a private Facebook community for your Stairway to Six cohort.
- You’ve launched your business and you have one or more clients who are getting results
- You’re confident in your coaching skills
- You believe in the power of coaching and investing in yourself
- You’re tired of having an empty calendar and an even emptier bank account
- You’re ready to do whatever it takes to become a full-time six-figure coach
- You want to earn continuing education credits towards your ICF credential. (This program is built for both ICF and non-ICF coaches, you will benefit either way!)
- You haven’t coached any clients yet OR your business isn’t yet set up to accept clients
- You’re not sure of your coaching skills or why your clients aren’t getting results
- You’d rather “see what happens” than decide what happens and create it for yourself
If selected to join the Stairway to Six program, you’ll have 48 hours to register and pay your deposit to hold your spot. If you’re not selected for this cohort, you will receive feedback to help you increase your chances of being accepted for the next cohort.
Join Master Certified Coach Gretchen Hydo for a 6-month virtual experience that will take you step-by-step through the strategies you need to build a six-figure coaching practice.
|Full-Day Kickoff Session: The Stairway to Six Figures!||Start your six-figure journey with an energizing all-day Saturday session that will lay the groundwork for the next 6 months. Walk out of day 1 with a powerful pitch, a client outreach strategy, develop a plan for never running out of prospects, and more.|
|Module 1 Fearless Coaching: Building Your Practice With Confidence.||Create a powerful vision for your coaching practice, master the enrollment basics, and overcome your fear of objections as part of your powerful business building plan. This business is about being bold!|
|Module 2 Client Connections Where to Find Them and How to Keep Them.||Translate your vision into total clarity on your ideal clients, learn how to create client conversations, and dive into key tools for running your business.|
|Module 3 From Consultation to Close: Selling Your Coaching Effectively.||Learn the secrets to effective sales and “the art of the close,” overcome your selling fears, and develop your business processes around your sales strategy.|
|Module 4—Show Me the Money! Money-Making Strategies, Mindset, & Overcoming Your Clients’ Money Objections.||Uncover your thoughts about money and learn how your money stories affect your client relationships, set financial goals for your business, and overcome your clients’ money objections. How we do money, is how we do everything!|
|Module 5—Get with the Program: Packaging & Pricing Your Services.||Connect with what your ideal clients want and need, design your programs for optimal results, learn how to command your fee with confidence, and create a plan for launching your next offer.|
|Module 6—Taking it to the Streets: Positioning Yourself and Planning Your Next 6 Months.||Learn how to position yourself as an expert through writing, speaking, and teaching; uncover the stories that will attract your ideal clients; and start creating your vision for the next 6 months of your business.|
|Full-Day Closeout Session!||Use the building blocks of the last 6 months to launch into the next phase of your six-figure coaching business in this intensive final session.|
Every live session includes:
- Module’s topic and interactive lecture.
- Spot-coaching and Q&A
- Hotseat Coaching: Gretchen will coach one participant for 25-minutes in front of the group each month, and one coach will coach another participant. (Advance signup required)
- Small-group activities to practice new skills and translate concepts into action
- ICF Approved hours towards Continuing Coach Education credits for your credential renewal.
- Celebrating accomplishments and milestones
- Assignments and accountability for every session—work independently and with your accountability and coaching buddies, share in the Facebook community, and track your progress
This 6-month mastermind is easily worth $25,000.
For the 2023 cohort, tuition for this program is only $6,200 US.
This is the lowest price point it will be!
Considered by many to be one of Los Angeles’ top coaches, Gretchen Hydo is a Master Certified Coach through the International Coaching Federation (ICF), a certified mentor coach, keynote speaker, and trainer. Gretchen is one of only 2,000 ICF-Certified Master Coaches in the world, and she helps people from all walks of life make significant and substantial changes. She’s spent 15+ years working with individual clients, name brands, and notable companies. Before becoming a certified professional coach, Gretchen launched and operated a successful public relations firm, Chatterbox PR Ink. Gretchen is a frequent speaker, trainer, and executive coach at Universal Music, the University of Southern California, and Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. As a thought leader in her field, she is regularly featured in A-list publications, including the Chicago Tribune and Fast Company. She is an instructor with the Life Purpose Institute and an ICF mentor coach, where she specializes in helping new coaches launch their practice and develop their business. Gretchen lives in Los Angeles with her husband of over 20 years and two children.
What Gretchen’s Clients & Students Have to Say
Gretchen developed Stairway to Six: From Client Enrollment to the Close. Build Your Six Figure Sales Strategy Start to Finish based on past group coaching programs to create a one-stop shop for coaches looking to go all-in in their business.
Here’s what some of her previous Stairway to Six members have to say: