Many coaches have coaching skills but no idea on how to launch or maintain a successful practice. Marketing scares them and they feel overwhelmed by becoming an entrepreneur who suddenly has to create sales, an online presence, and keep on top of the day-to-day tasks of running a business. They have no idea on how to create systems and are feeling frustrated by their lack of knowledge. If this is you, you will love my Business Building group that focuses on helping coaches grow successful practices. This group was created to help you up-level your coaching skills, to teach you how service leads to sales, and to help instill daily practices that will help you to be a prosperous coach. This group is NOT for everyone. It is for Coaches who:
- Are tired of gimmicks, promises, and systems that don’t work.
- Want to level up their business and coaching skills.
- Are coachable and willing to learn.
- Want to be engaged and involved in a group that will help them grow.
The Build Your Business Coaching Group Includes:
- Access to the Coaching for Coaches Facebook group
- Answers to questions posted by the group from Master Certified Coach, Gretchen Hydo
- Prompts and learning tools
- Community support with resources
- Zoom community call, first Wednesday of the month from 5-6 PM PST
- Two private, 1.5 hour Zoom meetings per month focused on a specific topic to help you build your business. Zoom meetings will be recorded and posted in a private, password protected area of the website. ***Please see the latest schedule HERE.
- Zoom calls will be focused on business development. Each month will be themed. Accountability and practice will be built into the program with exercises to do between sessions.
- To up-level your coaching skills, thirty-minutes of each Zoom call will be spent coaching a coach. Coaches will sign up prior to the call.
- Opportunity for buddy coach
*** SCHEDULED LIVE CALLS
April 23: 11 – 12:30 PST
April 29: 5:30 – 7:00 PST
May 7: 11 – 12:30 PST
May 20: 5:30 – 7:00 PST
June 4: 11 – 12:30 PST
June 17: 5:30 – 7:00 PST
July 15: 5:30 – 7:00 PST
July 30: 11 – 12:30 PST
Aug. 20: 11 – 12:30 PST
Aug. 26: 5:30 – 7:00 PST
Sept. 10: 11 – 12:30 PST
Sept. 30: 5:30 – 7:00 PST
Oct. 15: 11 – 12:30 PST
Oct. 28: 5:30 – 7:00 PST
Nov. 5: 11 – 12:30 PST
Nov. 18: 5:30 – 7:00 PST
Dec. 3: 11 – 12:30 PST
Dec. 16: 5:30 – 7:00 PST
More dates to be released. Dates subject to change.